A cookie is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser or computer, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the user. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the user.
This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services specifically requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, it might not be to receive our content and services correctly.
- Session cookies are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which data are still stored in the user’s browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s manager, which may take several minutes to several years.
- Social network cookies, such as LinkedIn, Twitter Badge or Facebook Connect that control the interaction with the widgets of external social networks.
Likewise it is possible that when visiting a web page or opening an email where there is an advertisement or promotion about our services or products, you install in your browser a cookie that will serve to later show you related advertising With the search you have done, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they look, etc …
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to Access to any of the sections of our website.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Edge, from https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US